BOOM CLAP

Almost 2 months have past since I post my last outfit post on my blog. *le cry* its that just I have a super duper hectic schedule that I can’t even logged in on blogger but I have 2 recent blog post about my new shop features but that’s all no ootd’s at all. *feel so sad*

But no more worries because I’m back for good! I miss this kind of work so much! *v*
So anyway dollies how are you right now? I hope you still support my blog and I’m having my newest giveaway you can check it here.

 DRESS: Samuel & Kevin (prize from Kryz Uy Giveaway) | CARDIGAN: Thrifted | SANDALS: Thrifted




What do you think about my outfit? I love to hear your sentiments. Drop by on the comment box below!~ Thankie~! *u*






Much love,
Nikka G. 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

20 (mga) komento:

  1. Trillina Palemi8/11/2014 03:20:00 pm

    very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple but cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. RheNn RheNn Patricio8/11/2014 09:25:00 pm

    lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice touch on the outfits. I especially love your skirt and sandals. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cogito Ergosum8/12/2014 03:42:00 am

    wow, so cute! :) love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katherine Villalon8/14/2014 01:12:00 am

    pretty :D ur hair looks so nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi @Katherine Villalon! Awww. you're so sweet! :) thankie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi @John Setrodipo! Aww. You really fell inlove with my blog? Oh and you're following me? Wow! I will check your blog now! Thankie so much! I will follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this soft blue color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skirtand your curlsss! Simple and cute. :) Followed you btw! Hope you can check mine as well! Thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwy! Thankie @Almari Santos. I will definitely follow you too! *husg&kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love on each blog post. Plus leave your blog links I might visit them one of these days. ♥