How to be a #SelfieExpert!

Hey dolls! It's been a while since I updated you on my blog. I'm really sorry for that.
But now I'm back once again to share to you how to be a #SelfieExpert! Are you ready?


Since selfie's nowadays are so in you need to know what are the Top 5 tips on how to take a great selfie's! As a blogger I experience being not so beautiful on some of my photos but thanks to this 5 tips that I will share to you based on my personal experience. Get ready!

TIP #1 : KNOW YOUR ANGLES
When I say angles not the one on your geometry subjects but the angle on your face that will help you look more beautiful and perfect on your selfies. 

HOW TO DO IT: Tilt your head to the left and then right as you look at yourself on the screen of your phone. Take a lot of shots and then review them. The one picture that you will look the most beautiful is probably your right angle.

TIP #2: ADJUST YOUR SHOULDER PLACEMENT
If your shoulders are parallel to the camera, turn them slightly to the left and slightly to the right too and see what looks best on you.

TIP #3; FIND YOUR LIGHT
Look for a place in your room, house or wherever you're taking your selfie's and look for your light. What I mean on light is probably stand in front of your windows or doors where the light is coming. Because everytime we take selfies the light is our bff. It gives us that decent photos not the grainy one.

TIP #4: ACCESSORIZE
Sometimes we always forgot this one. If you're taking a selfie throw up a hat (any kind that you prefer) or wear your sunglasses. This things add some spice on your selfies. Trust me/

TIP #5: USE A GOOD QUALITY CAMERA





One way to have a great selfie is to have a good quality camera's. Expect from DSLR or Digital Cameras I really recommend you the newest smartphone of OPPO and its OPPO F1 Selfie Expert. This smartphone has 8 MEGAPIXEL FRONT CAMERA, SCREEN FLASH, 2.5D CORNING GORILLA GLASS 4 PROTECTED DISPLAY. Really perfect on taking your selfies. You can check the other specs of this phone here

Follow OPPO Philippines!


NOTE: Photos are not mine.



I hope I shared a lot to you today dollies. Till next blog. CIAO!



All the love, Nikka

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

1 (mga) komento:


  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love on each blog post. Plus leave your blog links I might visit them one of these days. ♥